With its features, stainless steel mesh
is widely used in sifting, filtering, decoration and protective screening, the scope throughout the mining, petroleum, chemical, food, medicine, machinery manufacturing, construction decoration, electronics, aerospace and other industries.
1. Stainless steel mesh needs no special surface treatment, is easy and simple to maintain;
2. Good acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance;
3. High strength, high tensile strength, toughness and wear resistance and durability;
4. Common temperature processing, easier to diversify the possibility of using stainless steel mesh;
5. Stainless steel wire mesh is high temperature oxidation free. The namely tolerance temperature for 304 stainless steel mesh is 800 degrees Celsius, 310S stainless steel mesh in the name of tolerance to temperatures up to 1150 degrees Celsius.
Plain Weave is the most common and simple weave type of wire mesh.
Twilled Weave is produced by passing each weft wire alternately over and under two warp wires. This pattern is staggered on successive warp wires, giving the appearance of parallel diagonal lines.
Plain Dutch Weave is produced by the use of coarse mesh (mesh wire, woven wire mesh, wire mesh basket) in the warp and a fine mesh with relatively smaller wire in the weft.
Twilled Dutch Weave is produced by a combination feature of Dutch Weave and Twilled Weave. Weft wires are passed alternately over and under two warp wires forming a fine mesh in one direction and a coarse mesh in the other.
1. Wrapped with water-proof paper and plastic or bubble plastic, then in wooden pallets or cases;
2. According to your requirements.
(201 304 316 316l stainless steel square woven wire mesh suppliers)
Our company as a stainless steel square woven wire mesh suppliers
,if you need that pls contact us.